All Rights Reserved
Privacy and Terms & Conditions
We care about your privacy!
The terms ‘AthensWFS’, ‘AthensWFS LLC’, ‘Athens Women’s Football Summit’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website, a New York for-profit corporation dedicated to growing girls’ and women’s football (soccer) globally, and which is registered at 25 Little Harbor Road, Mount Sinai, New York 11766 in the United States of America. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
• Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
• Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any services, products or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
• This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us, or otherwise provide to us for our use, or in the public domain. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance, photographs and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions, or further to express permission.
• All marks reproduced in this website which are not the property of, or licensed to, the operator are acknowledged on the website.
• Unauthorized use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or have other legal consequences (including potential criminal charges).
• From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s) or have any input, authority, ownership or control over them. We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
• You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without AthensWFS’s prior written consent.
• Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of the United States of America.
The following is designed to inform you about how we collect and use personal data so that you can make an informed choice about using this website and/or any website operated on behalf of AthensWFS.
What Data Do We Collect?
We collect any personal data you provide via this website when you:
- Make an enquiry
- Fill out and submit the ‘Join Us’ or other form (virtually and/or in person)
- Request a brochure
- Uploading and storing information to our Website
- Register to receive a market insight report
- Sign up to receive our daily industry newsletter
- Make a booking for an event and/or attending any of our events
- Applying or searching for a job or other position via our Website
- Requesting and completing any applications packs
- Registering to use and using our services
- Correspond with us by phone, email, social media or otherwise
- Correspond with and providing information to other users of our services
- Apply or search for a job, position, service or product via our Website
- Request or complete any application packs
- Participate in discussion boards or social media functions on this Website
- Participate in competitions, promotions, questionnaires or surveys via our Website and providing information in relation thereto
- Provide us with any content, such as video or photographs
- Report any problems in connection with our Website
- Attend our online or in-person events
In each case, we may request specific information such as (but not limited to) your name, phone number, email and location so that we are best able to understand and respond to your particular request and, in the case of country, best personalize the timing and content of the communications where possible.
Personal data as relates to you or your colleagues participation in AthensWFS events may be collected by other means – such as by any third-party ticketing or registration company – but, in each case, your data will be subject to the same principles of protection as are outlined below.
What do we do with it?
Any personal data that you give us will be treated with the utmost care and security and not be used in ways to which you have not consented.
The personal data we collect is used to provide you with the service that you have requested or to respond to an enquiry that you have made. We use certain licensed third party service providers to assist us in providing these services to you – for example, our email server provider, or an event registration and ticketing company.
The data collected from this website could be stored for as long as is required for the uses stated above.
What can you do?
If you wish to receive a copy of any of the personal data we hold for you, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org and we will do our best to provide you with this free of charge within 30-45 days after a manual review of our records.
If you do not want to continue to receiving e-mail or other communications from AthensWFS for any reason, please use any the unsubscribe link provided in the html email or send your request to email@example.com expressly stating clearly which service you no longer which to receive.
Should you request that we amend or remove records containing your Personal Data we will manually do so as best and quickly as possible, however you may receive communications for a brief transitional period while we update your records.
Thank you again for your support for AthensWFS and the global girls’ and women’s Beautiful Game which we serve.